The crown of a paralyzed dog has energy "furrows" from forehead to back of the head that cundu 3x heals at a distance of 2 - 3 ft.
I always thought it worked only on lower chakra areas.
I understand now why the guides insist I stay on twitter and even argue aimlessly! My mind works very laterally and I've understood something about healing while arguing about something else with the debunking Sci guy.:)
Sap rising in a tree as Viktor Schauberger & Barthelomew explain it, where the greater the suction the more the sap rises taking the finest nutrition to the growing tip.
Die-back happens when it's unable to raise sap or clear waste in trees, 'our health too deteriorates from the point that we are unable to coordinate the suction flaps.
The suction we are able to apply in sequence is directly correlated to the state of our health!
I wrote this out for Twitter with my guides sighing and asking me to write it for the blog instead.:)
I've added a little more to flesh it out for here, but kept the outline.
1. One reason to learn how to prana yawn is because it's easy, we already know how to yawn and it benefits everyone easily.
Another is that we have less prana and oxygen in the air we breathe with forests vanishing. We're stealing energy from each other because of it. This insane cruelty we indulge in is just prana-hunger.
Yet another is that prana is highly processed air. It's not just 'air' but a kind of carbonated & oxygenated energized air that's very breathable. Animals love it.
We need higher processed stuff to make up the difference that's changing the planet. Fossilized air bubbles contained 38% oxygen. Today oxygen content of air is 19% (Schauberger).
2. The low quantity and quality of air is impairing thinking and we're only sinking lower. More prana = Right Thinking. The Buddha probably realised that it's only the breath that needs changing to change us. Our thinking depends on high quality prana reaching our brain for clarity. The fuzzy brain is hungry for prana and all of us vague thinkers know how easily we're confused & dominated by a person with more prana!:)
3. There are 3 ways to improve the flow of energy in our bodies. Reiki goes along the main chakra line, prana wanders.
4. prana moves in swirls & spirals so it's like the caduceus serpents (kundalini?). It's earth energy & rises with suction.
5. Animals & us, we draw #prana in with our breath. The best prana though is drawn in with yawning. The energy moves lymph.
6. To yawn correctly (for the best prana up from the feet and out of the hands & breath), there are several suction flaps but they are usually out of order so they'll develop nonsequentially. Just the first will take about a month to function.
7. 1st is the diaphragm. We shallow-breathe when it's not working in tandem with the lungs. The 1" flap is in the middle of it.
2nd is behind the soft palate (aches if u open jaw wide).
3rd on either side of the nasal bone (cats have a hole there:)
4th is behind the breastbone (shoots out a thrill into the hands and feet);
5th is the brachial in line with the armpit.
6th tucked in the pelvic g-spots.
7th is the perineum. Then feet arches & the palms tho prana exits via fingerpads.
8. When these coordinate together in yawning, your aura should fill up, you'll heal & you can heal by laying of hands.
9. Takes a few months though to get even one working smoothly. If you're around sickness, some of these close to protect u. Schauberger's vortex theory makes the prana movements comprehensible, esp while healing others. Worth a read.
10. When u yawn, do it until tears flow. There are probably other flaps as well as endo- & exocrine glands involved.
For a couple of decades the guides, esp Ceref, have been showing me and drawing spirals. They mostly resemble the Greek eternity knot. I thought they were messing around and didn't bother.
From the past week they've begun to make sense. Learning about prana and healing the two sides, Ida and Pingala streams, instead of the central line of chakras, these spirals make healing easy!!
I've been drawing them out so that I won't forget their complexity for different areas. It is still all new to me.
I'm still thinking in terms of the central chakra line which might be useless for animal healing!!
Imagine that! Shocker, except that it was already written on the wall. All my reading tends towards that truth of late. Walter's harmonic periodic table, then that lady's brachial chakra dominance in dogs, then the show about the swirl of blood in the arteries, now Viktor Schauberger's vortex energy generation, suction forces of implosion.
I'm just groaning over the thought of having to learn to think differently again!!:/
We cup our hands when healing goes deep. Even the central line of chakras throws energy to the sides as vortices do - we depend on that motion.
I'm happy though that the healing energy seems higher than before and clearer through me with prana.
I've also noticed a kind if aching in the edges if my nasal bones, the same place cats have their second nostrils.