I wrote this out for Twitter with my guides sighing and asking me to write it for the blog instead.:)
I've added a little more to flesh it out for here, but kept the outline.
1. One reason to learn how to prana yawn is because it's easy, we already know how to yawn and it benefits everyone easily.
Another is that we have less prana and oxygen in the air we breathe with forests vanishing. We're stealing energy from each other because of it. This insane cruelty we indulge in is just prana-hunger.
Yet another is that prana is highly processed air. It's not just 'air' but a kind of carbonated & oxygenated energized air that's very breathable. Animals love it.
We need higher processed stuff to make up the difference that's changing the planet. Fossilized air bubbles contained 38% oxygen. Today oxygen content of air is 19% (Schauberger).
2. The low quantity and quality of air is impairing thinking and we're only sinking lower. More prana = Right Thinking. The Buddha probably realised that it's only the breath that needs changing to change us. Our thinking depends on high quality prana reaching our brain for clarity. The fuzzy brain is hungry for prana and all of us vague thinkers know how easily we're confused & dominated by a person with more prana!:)
3. There are 3 ways to improve the flow of energy in our bodies. Reiki goes along the main chakra line, prana wanders.
4. prana moves in swirls & spirals so it's like the caduceus serpents (kundalini?). It's earth energy & rises with suction.
5. Animals & us, we draw #prana in with our breath. The best prana though is drawn in with yawning. The energy moves lymph.
6. To yawn correctly (for the best prana up from the feet and out of the hands & breath), there are several suction flaps but they are usually out of order so they'll develop nonsequentially. Just the first will take about a month to function.
7. 1st is the diaphragm. We shallow-breathe when it's not working in tandem with the lungs. The 1" flap is in the middle of it.
2nd is behind the soft palate (aches if u open jaw wide).
3rd on either side of the nasal bone (cats have a hole there:)
4th is behind the breastbone (shoots out a thrill into the hands and feet);
5th is the brachial in line with the armpit.
6th tucked in the pelvic g-spots.
7th is the perineum. Then feet arches & the palms tho prana exits via fingerpads.
8. When these coordinate together in yawning, your aura should fill up, you'll heal & you can heal by laying of hands.
9. Takes a few months though to get even one working smoothly. If you're around sickness, some of these close to protect u. Schauberger's vortex theory makes the prana movements comprehensible, esp while healing others. Worth a read.
10. When u yawn, do it until tears flow. There are probably other flaps as well as endo- & exocrine glands involved.
Suction in prana
Sap rising in a tree as Viktor Schauberger & Barthelomew explain it, where the greater the suction the more the sap rises taking the finest nutrition to the growing tip.
Die-back happens when it's unable to raise sap or clear waste in trees. Our health too deteriorates from the point that we are unable to coordinate the suction flaps.
The suction we are able to apply in sequence is directly correlated to the state of our health!
To look for:
Tears while yawning
So this is what they meant when they said my notions were wrong! It's all got to do with LYMPH not microbes!!
Yay! I can finally brush my teeth and wash my hair!:d (some of my theories are very annoying and troublesome to me - I'm usually so glad they're disproven in action). Well, if it's lymph then maybe not wash my hair too often. .. the scalp seems to play a role or maybe the sinuses of the skull.
The sinuses of the face create a vacuum while yawning which act as a centripetal suction force (Schauberger inspired this insight). That's why we tear up. It moves the lymph (which is passive) against gravity/preventing density and stagnation. This is how we're helping the body cleanse.
Once the lymph in the head region begins to move, the abdominal lymph changes. No more spasms.
So do it till tears flow!
Prana through the eyes!
Today I exchanged prana with Simba through the eyes!! Very exciting for me, but it scared him and he growled at me. Not sure it heals though. I wouldn't want to play Mesmer if it can't do good.
I tried to send good intentions all the while wondering if it was presumptuous to assume that I'm better than he is.:)
He's such a good dad! Shilla vanished for a week, very sick, leaving her 3 kittens unprotected.
I'd feed them but they're all alone in the gutter and playing all over .... Simba, who's their dad, sat on a wall nearby and fought and chased every cat that passed, watching over the area until shill got back, still sick and weak but alive, the day before yesterday.