Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Karia died

This kitten was a Trojan to the end.

But the day before yesterday a rat died - just crawled out of it's home and couldn't breathe. Died a half hour later. Even with a few breaths of prana (I was on my way out with guests) I could see it was hopeless. I wondered then at the resilience of Karia.

But yesterday and today there was no meat from Ramadan closure of all the places, and Karia just couldn't survive that change as well.

Her body was probably using the fresh food to push the old out, no peristalsis at all.

I started giving her prana from 2 pm with Hyoscamus 30 (no dose) she perked up and then went down as it clouded over. I picked up the contact dizziness and breathlessness. Guides said no to everything but a piece of copper in her mouth and around her neck.

Again she perked up at about 6 pm and wanted to sleep with Tiger, her best friend, so I put her in their basket. Around 7:45 pm he moved away and i knew her time was up. She died a few mins later. RIP, stubborn little friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment