Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Distemper is electric! Copper bite & collar

The grounding I tried did nothing. The guides wanted me to discharge it around the body with copper unrelated to the earth.

The copper in the mouth seemed to strengthen her. She sat up and began moving. But she'd spit out the wire.

Prana would bring her up to consciousness, so she could blink and move her eyes and close them.

Distemper is some kind of charge built up in the brain - it must be electrical, and therefore the muscular loss of control. At least for sure at the time of death. It explains the irritability and the connection to the weather!

Are we all like lightning conductors then?

Prana, not for the first time. Once when she was attacked by Gingercat, she stopped breathing for 5 mins and it brought her back, and her survival from kitten to adulthood owes a lot to it, and 3 times before she died, the attacks would vanish with prana yawning. But there's only so much one can yawn!:)

Even putting copper in the mouth is impractical except at the very last. But it seems to balance some brain waves. (I can put a copper collar wire on them so I have, loosely, on the ones that look affected.)

This leads me to think that the teeth have some direct connection to the brain. Epileptics are traditionally given a copper object to bite to shorten the fits.

I'm a victim of the charge myself! I develop tooth and jaw ache too and Cu wired myself with the cats and dogs. So in the evening, I bit into it. To my astonishment my jaw and teeth were trembling! So minutely that I didn't notice except for the clacking sound. In 20 minutes the pains were gone!

That's how Cu helps reduce toothaches from weather changes too. These toothaches are some kind of jaw & gum adjustment and you can hear a kind of clacking sound occasionally as it settles, like a house in the wind. There's active movement in them teeth!:)

The other thing I've been thinking is that this distemper/type1 diabetes is likely prana imbalance that yawning can rebalance in the trigeminal?

No wonder they're all drawing the diamagnetic elements and the epileptic remedies!

No comments:

Post a Comment