Monday, May 1, 2017

The day after - Old Age Distemper

Taraxicum during daylight hours. 10m is all I have. He puked up some of the milk. I'm an idiot because I put citric acid in it - of course it curdled too fast in stomach acid!

The bile is thinner than yesterday but still very yellow. He's still struggling to breathe but is accepting toys to play with instead of angry snapping (hairbrush, rubber slipper, chew sticks, glenand's hard biscuits). The chewing might exercise the tongue and trigeminal nerve and trigger salivary glands.

The worst period is between 10 am and 3:30-4 pm when the liver is detoxifying the blood and prana (and probably oxygen) is low. The blood is probably at it's poorest, sluggish and thick.

Tarax healed from front heart, solar plexus to sacral, then started at the crown down to the mouth today.

Aannnd ... I finally get it! Between 10 - 4 pm, the body is detoxing!!! They're not struggling to breathe IN, they're struggling to breathe OUT!! The liver can't do the carbon cycle. It does the Krebs cycle of glysophate- cyanide for cells and waits for the other two - three cycles to step up. The carbon must leave the blood and so must the uric acid, etc.

I wonder at what time the kidney detox begins or is that simultaneous? If these each have a timing or coordination?

if I should find the carbon equivalent in homeopathy. This one time the day before yesterday I was amazed to see the fastidious Icy lick up his own urine (twice! because I'd wiped up his previous pee quickly.:)

Magnesium sulphate or Epsom salt bath for the skin of the body at 3:30 pm (leave legs for temperature difference as Schauberger explains that's what moves the blood, not the heart), turned him around.

I'm assuming water in the afternoon can be considered 'warm' and powerless. (I'll wash the legs in the early morning hours and consider it dense and powerful.) After applying the Epsom salt from a  nozzle bottle, I gave it 10 mins then I sponged him with clean water. Turned him around, salted and 10 mins later wiped him dry with a towel.

It's 4:11 pm and I'm using Hyscamus 30, energizing (pulling my hands out vortically while breathing in and moving in a straight line back while breathing out) from the back of the head to the middle of the thorax in the spine with the guides.

Something amazing and fun is happening! The guides led me off on a crazy search for 'something I'd forgotten'. It turned out to be a bent stick! (I'd thought he might enjoy a natural rough stick more than a smooth hairbrush handle in the morning.:)

So I gave it to Icy in the afternoon. He ignored it. After I wiped him down and started with the Hyscamus 30, I noticed he was trying to hold one end between his legs and biting the other. From the last hour, he's been playing with it!

He's tossing his head around catching it, holding it with his forelegs and despite asthmatic breath, enjoying it like a puppy!!

In all the 17 years he's never played on his own! Except for Naina, his late gf (passed away around 2005) and a year with his late best friend, Pharoah (passed away in 2008), both for chasing other dogs and cats.

He was a hairless puppy picked up and dumped on me when I had no time. Naina raised him and they became a couple. He's always been a serious, scared, sad puppy and an adult with anxiety and hypochondria.

To see him tossing his ears and head, playing like a kid for hours on what I thought was his deathbed -- of distemper or rabies! -- is my happiest moment. I'm so grateful to the guides for holding my hand steady through this nightmare!!

Even if he doesn't live, I'll always remember him like this - brave, no inhibitions and absorbed in play. Not exhausted, sleeping all the time, whining, suffering anxieties even to be going for a walk to pee.

Distemper and rabies seem to be an opportunity (short-circuited in the domestic animal) to overcome trauma and PTSD when they reach physical crisis!! Amazing.
-----
Icy passed away an hour after playing (probably to make my heart smile) as a stormfront moved in. RIP, my decades-long friend.
-----

No comments:

Post a Comment