Monday, May 22, 2017

Dead end

The guides grow distant. I'm at a point where again I don't want any sick animal to heal because my energy is so low.

I'm not sure how to use homeopathy because the guides wanted me to change my usual way of adding it to food before they vanished (the usual!:).

I've realised the sun is reacting to the earth energy rather than creating change here on it's own because animals always react before the solar event. This is a startling dead end because I'm not sure how to find earth data that will help. Maybe follow earthquake stuff from dutch sinse again, since he sees larger patterns.

Maybe the change to rains in the environment or my periods has drained me.

I'm watching Carl Jung YouTubes and a little about copper DIY, waiting for change.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment