Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Two died, two healed

Just as I'm learning to heal with prana, 2 more kittens died a day after full moon. One from Stripes' set, one from Shilla's. The guides just tell me to keep going.

I'm heartsick. Healing has been like two steps forward and ten back with each solar storm.

The full moon should have eased the sun effect but I forgot that the lymph moves up during this period ... too many things to keep in mind. That's the craziness of alt healing, I tell ya!:)

But on a positive note, the two paralysis cases healed fully by accident - an older kitten dropped my bottle of Helleborus 3x and by the next morning these staggering, rolling kittens were racing around and playing. That's the only thing I can think of that could have reversed it so quickly! Much gratitude to Blackberry for pawing it off the table.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment