Friday, April 14, 2017

The beedi

I've been trying to switch from smoking cigarettes to beedis because (lol! yes:) the guides say it's better.

After grimacing over a few because of their strong odour, I realised that they WERE really better: Stronger, quicker hits, shorter burns, 0.75:4.0 rupees/smoke, no filter, no paper, tired with a cotton thread and all natural leaf.

Today for the first time they've shown me a way to use it medicinally - something they've never done with cigs.

To clear noses & the asthma of cats with a vortex of smoke (wideend nearer the body), light the beedi and draw it from the forehead away counter clockwise winding it down as you go.

I've heard of tobacco used for asthma but this is the first time I've tried it. The kittens don't get even a whiff. I guess it burns off bad prana like Sagebush.

No comments:

Post a Comment