Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Solar plexus healing route

I just began to try and heal my own problem areas with this extraordinary prana! I always put it off in the last decade because there was so little healing energy that I wanted it for the sick animals.

Yesterday and today I've felt a real rise so thought I should  the 'Healer, heal thyself' bit.

First I thought I should start with the heart chakra. Then my guides moved my hands to just below the two clavicle bones. After a long time yawning, I felt my fingertips there change something. This was last night.

This morning it was the solar plexus that drew it first. Then it went straight to my eyes! While healing the eyes my jaw then my ears hurt.

So three areas to heal to get the solar plexus working smoothly when there's buried trauma.

No comments:

Post a Comment