Sunday, April 9, 2017

Prana through a healer's eyes

Early in the morning when the prana is thick on the ground and in the animals, I can heal best.

I've noticed this for years now.

In the dry years between approximately 2004/6? - 2012, the best healing would be a prickling for a few minutes on my hands, with pain in all the bones. Now, like today, it lasts about an hour and a quarter.

I don't know if it's an earth wave we can receive only when we're rested (therefore after sleep), something that picks up with REM ( because it drags the mind into a dazed state like a lucid dream state) or a left brain or deep brain activity, this healing ability.

The conscious and critical mind kills the flow. So much so, the guides made me delete a critical thinking book I'd downloaded a few weeks ago.:) So maybe it comes from the creative unformed irrational whole, the large 99% unused by humans.

Whatever it is, it has access to the bones and marrow (they ache and hurt like hell - the main reason charging the earth is the way to go!:). It has access to gut flora (instant diarrhoea if the flow increases suddenly) and to other life forms around, even distant ones (the healing wave is limitless as far as I can tell, only limited by the amount of pain you can bear:).

No comments:

Post a Comment