Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Prana details

Tears while yawning

So this is what they meant when they said my notions were wrong! It's all got to do with LYMPH not microbes!!

Yay! I can finally brush my teeth and wash my hair!:d (some of my theories are very annoying and troublesome to me - I'm usually so glad they're disproven in action). Well, if it's lymph then maybe not wash my hair too often. .. the scalp seems to play a role or maybe the sinuses of the skull.

The sinuses of the face create a vacuum while yawning which act as a centripetal suction force (Schauberger inspired this insight). That's why we tear up. It moves the lymph (which is passive) against gravity/preventing density and stagnation. This is how we're helping the body cleanse.

Once the lymph in the head region begins to move, the abdominal lymph changes. No more spasms.

So do it till tears flow!

Prana through the eyes!

Today I exchanged prana with Simba through the eyes!! Very exciting for me, but it scared him and he growled at me. Not sure it heals though. I wouldn't want to play Mesmer if it can't do good.

I tried to send good intentions all the while wondering if it was presumptuous to assume that I'm better than he is.:)

He's such a good dad! Shilla vanished for a week, very sick, leaving her 3 kittens unprotected.

I'd feed them but they're all alone in the gutter and playing all over .... Simba, who's their dad, sat on a wall nearby and fought and chased every cat that passed, watching over the area until shill got back, still sick and weak but alive, the day before yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment