Thursday, April 6, 2017

Breath prana in the nasal sinuses

Julie suddenly went dull from a bubbly albeit over-excited puppy two nights ago. She'd follow me around but scared by shadows all of yesterday.

It was building up to a storm, heavy dark clouds, and in mere hours she had every symptom of distemper, the disease we so dread!

[She got bitten on the eye a month ago and my guides kept asking me to wait until it heals on it's own. They'd asked me to give all the dogs Hydrophobinum 30x three days before, so I had faith that they knew what they were doing.

The wound granulated unnaturally, though the eye was saved. The little granules fell off very rapidly and within two days she was healed except for a very small scab that fell off when I ran my hand over it. That's the only scar left from the incident.

I think one of the early  symptoms of distemper is granulated healing since the nervous energy is too high.]

She began puking water yesterday morning and the guides wanted me to wait. Just before it rained, they told me to heal her with Bufo 6x over the back solar plexus with prana. She drew it for about a half hour. Tiny tremors ran through her entire body.

In the night she had every neurological symptom but wouldn't come to me for healing. I was exhausted myself so I slept.

I got up this morning and my hands were full of energy as always, so I went looking for her. She was struggling to breathe with thunderstorm asthma & chasing insects! Her entire body was shaking with tremors, her eyes were sunken and canthii red.

Holding Bufo 6x again, I began healing once more with breath. She'd suddenly lift her head to lick deep into my mouth with an insistence similar to the fip cats. (if vets or my family could see me now ...!:) The tip of the nose that had gone dry and hard was where she was drawing energy. As I healed with the yawns, my nose opened up near the nasal bones, I felt hers open up deep inside near her nasal bones as well.

So this area, maybe the nasal sinuses are connected to prana. Maybe they act as suction force when they're clear for prana to enter easily as Schauberger might say. There is certainly some vacuum force involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment