Friday, April 14, 2017

Agni maasa

The dreaded fire god's month. When the earth gets scorched before the rain god cools it down with the wind god's help.:)

When fiery ancient diseases come alive again. The burning pox, polio and thirst-based liver diseases, sunstroke and paralysis. Epidemics that spread like wildfire.

I was hoping to have learnt more of how to heal with prana by now but it's slow going. The guides want me to change how I use the homeopathy so even that isn't there for the animals (I keep forgetting to add it to the food in their way!).

Quite without motivation today. Trump bombed Afghanistan with 21k tons. Burp who showed so much improvement that he walked a half km yesterday was puking today. Kittens all over the place - another 5 to the terrace Goldie that just don't look like they'll survive. Nothing seems to be going the way of the earth.
I

No comments:

Post a Comment