Wednesday, April 26, 2017

A better way with Distemper

I just want to write a piece again on vax and homeopathy, because of a recent event.

Vas took in a 2 yr old street dog in Greece and watched it for two months before vaxxing (only one shot). She came across my write up of Lekha using Distemperinum 200 and tried it because the dog had eye glue and had been in the same room as another that had been adopted and euthanized for distemper.

Immediately, within a week, her dog showed full-blown neuralgic and digestive symptoms of distemper. Twitching, loss of appetite, strength, etc.

She stopped the Distemperinum sensibly and contacted me. I told her that I had doubts about Lekha's success and allopathic use of the remedy.

A nosode given 3 - 5 times a day for 2-3 months?! I know I err on the side of caution but I can't see how it won't end up a proving!! (where the remedy itself causes symptoms).8 Lekha had never used homeopathy or read it or understood it. Her experience is in volunteering in very allopathic leprosy camps.

Vas has managed to improve her dog with vitamins and force feeding (!) she said. Though the dog stumbles, she's eating better and pooping. Vas iso both determined and a pharmacist so probably a fantastic dog mom.:)

But here are my doubts:
Now, this could be
1. the end of the proving caused by repeated doses (less likely because it went on too long, but if the dog was weak then possible);
2. a cure of the residual symptoms if the original distemper which the dog already survived since it was 2 yrs old (a good thing - not a cure of distemper by  Distemperinum but of it's fall-out residue);
3. The clearing of vax effects (this to me is most likely. I've repeatedly seen that homeopathy after vax brings out all the neurological symptoms of a suppressed immune system).

We have a neuro-immunological connection that Pasteur's vax ignores.

All these autism syndrome and diabetic shock effects after vax are the first and ONLY disease effects homeopathy aggravates and proves with nosodes.

Homeopathy has never brought out or aggravated my natural and wild full, uninterrupted courses measles, chicken pox or various fevers, flus and illnesses of childhood.

Because those, as Bechamp said, are necessary stages of development in our immune system and neural-brain network!! I've thought about this for years now and have to conclude that this is what distemper and childhood diabetes is as well - necessary stages of development.

My guides asking me to do less and less is probably just them trying to tell me not to interfere in the natural process but to aid it, and maybe help in the convalescence? That's how it looks. No heroic interference!

Even the kittens I've been 'saving' I have doubts about. I've treated their mothers and fathers. Isn't it more likely that THAT has shortened and lightened the course of the immuno-neurological changes and saving their lives via healthier parents?

The only question remaining in my mind is how to prevent it from moving deathward. Is overfeeding killing them during this stage? is it overhydration? too much warmth or activity? We're doing a lot wrong and medicine isn't the answer.

Are we to put them on minimal diets with sips of water once in the evening and let them lie in cool places and isolation? it sounds heartless but that's what dogs do in the wild.

Whatever it is, we aren't helping we start panicking at the first symptom and pushing to cure and interrupt the process based on germ theory. Bechamp had understood it better - if it's natural, give it time.

No comments:

Post a Comment