Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Burp is RUNNING!!

Astonishingly after the major solar storm at this solar cycle end I thought Burp would be wiped, but the new energy ha already begun it's healing!

Today I absentmindedly stood him up early in the morning and got on with the chores. After a bit I heard him mewling (a sound he makes when he falls to be picked up) from a great distance.

I ran out and he was about 100 metres down the road. He saw me and got in his feet on his own and ran to me! The whole neighborhood was talking about him because they'd seen the condition he'd been in. (I couldn't resist plugging the amazing homeopathy behind it.;)

Many ppl resent me trying to heal dogs that vets put down. I have polarized neighbors - some hate what I do like I'm Satan, others praise me like I'm Jesus. (I'm neither except in their eyes. The animals know what I am - a conduit.:)

Anyway, Burp was so utterly thrilled by his achievement that he galloped up and down like a puppy, unheeding of speeding vehicles, making me chase protectively after him (and snapping at my hand when I'd push him to a side, the cur!:). He finally ran out of his overnight store of energy and allowed me to herd him indoors.

I think I'll celebrate with a special masala chai today!

In the meantime, dogs are getting paralysed on the periphery of my route. Three dogs I haven't seen in the last two days. I hope they survive the next two days of the solar storm and I get time to heal them.

No comments:

Post a Comment