Saturday, December 17, 2016

Rescue again

My guides don't want me to post this so maybe she's not going to survive.:(

I picked up a paraplegic girl. Another distemper survivor - no teeth, tremors, hind legs paralysed, cataract, smelly gangrenous breath.

Everything I say about not rescuing is false because you can't leave dogs in that state on the road; if you put them in shelters they're just ignored on cold floors in kennels until they die since the most caring vet is still clueless to treat these cases. Private vets, well, greedy and shamelessly egocentric most of them, will start by madly injecting her with their current wonder drug.

Like Rocky, this old lady might need Lachesis but the guides began this way: I think the first potency drawn is what they need all healing to happen at. So if they draw it at 12x, they always need 12 in minerals at least.

1st on 15/12: Just prana breathing. She was lying in the mud within inches of cars screeching by. She'd try and bite anyone attempting to move her. After a few she let me put her in a basket before she panicked and began snapping again. Two good Samaritans caught an auto for me (I forgot to thank them in the rush!:/ We sped off as i held her all the way home).

[Without the prana this whole op is usually a nightmare. I get bit, then people want to kill the dog for me, I have to protect dog, calm dog, find transport and lecture them getting hated as a weak person, so no one helps and I've exhausted myself in the process. Drama-free means ergs conserved!:]

So though we now know it's diabetes, the guides didn't want insulin, homeopathic or otherwise, which I thought would protect the solar plexus. So maybe it locks trauma in? In a sad way, maybe all diabetics are doomed by being on it.

Their first pick was Nat mur 12: shock, grief, fright can be treated with it in homeopathy. So I healed with it at the root, base of the spine, and it set off a deep trembling in her in 5 mins. She kind of 'woke up' (like surfacing from under water) for the first time and drank a load of water which she'd been refusing until then.

Then 2nd: Conium 10m, Chenapodium 30, Grindelia 3 - so all plant remedies to clear the system probably. I can't figure out why the order. Grindelia is in a diabetic list by Ojas. Conium is for ascending paralysis, Chenapodium for worms and otitis. Chenapodium or Conium cleared the spasms around the head which made her cry out at 3 am.

Can't guess if the order is important or if any plant remedy would do to activate and purge cells of trauma.

All of today (16/Dec) she's peeing where she lies and drinking water when I wake her up. Just a few hours ago in the evening she drank milk and ate two pieces of meat for the first time. The general trembling continues but she's not waking up in a screaming panic like last night. She's sleeping more heavily, snoring too but not able to turn her body. I had to do it for her.

Her legs are still stiffly sticking out from under her. I have to change her bedding soon because the ammoniacal smell is overpowering, but maybe tomorrow. If she's painfully swollen I'd just be stressing her out again.

More later.


Every rescue is a disaster for me. There's no returning them to the street, there's limited space and they disrupt life for the existing animals. Burial is a problem too if they die.

I rescue  old and dying animals because I'd like to give them a warm, quiet, safe place to let go in and a full stomach with no thirst in the end. But even those live upto 2 years with me. I never rescue if I can help it. I hate having to. I understand why shelters kill to make room for more and to keep functioning - these blind, exhausted animals are so easily explained away as they serve no apparent purpose alive.:(

But, to me, they're all anchors. They ground people into reality and fix them in place when they love them. People with animals live longer.

But today (17 Dec) I had to leave an old male, who was struggling to walk, behind. I fed him and he ate voraciously. He had a collar so probably abandoned. In this cold.:(

He's an alpha and he'll rile up my dogs more than a female.  He could still walk which is more than my old lady could do. And see a little, no full cataract. He could see from one eye at least so I wished him love and luck and left him regretfully.

Shelters are packed and noisy. And he'll be euthanized. He'll do better in the quiet neighborhood he's in. Maybe the next person will give him a home or at least feed him regularly on the street.

Feel awful. As bad as when I give the street sleepers a blanket and sweater and run away. All winter I feel guilty that I can't do more for these poor creatures. But there's only so much one person can do for the chronic misery created by an indifferent, affluent society.


No comments:

Post a Comment