Saturday, December 24, 2016

Paralysed dog contd. (Small Success!:)

For the old lady (guy it turns out, but a very pretty face:), picking up from where I left off:

1. Thuja 30 a few days ago then nothing until yesterday when it started drawing the Spongia-eup perf-rock rose-heather combo (20/Dec).

2. next Conium 10m which was so strongly drawn I thought for suicide! Cann sat I think once. Ruta 10m, Lactic acid 12 and one more I can't recall.

3.Then (21/12) the Streptococcin 1M, the isopathic remedy no dog has ever drawn before! It worked in the underside of the ribs at the apex of the lungs. A lot of other dogs drew it as well on the day of the solar wind making the geomagnetic rise to G2 skipping G1 levels! I should look into it next time.

4. After a few dull remedies which made me doubt the sanity of letting guides pick remedies, Rhus tox high, 10m (22 Dec). Drew it on the forehead too! At 4:30 am, the dog called to me and I gave it again. It drew the remedy deep into the brain on the right side where the bum leg lays out stiff.

Today (23/12), it drew streptococcin again at the tip of its nose lightly but long. He hadn't eaten in 2 days so I was thrilled when he sipped a little milk.

For the first time too he let me turn him on his side!

In the afternoon, the guides wanted me to give all the animals the Rad brom 30- Uran 3-Iod 3-phos 6 combo of the last time. I gave him a sniff (in case he left off eating again and didn't get the general dose).

I noticed he was using his forepaws to clean his face and lick it off for the first time. He had no dexterity (or movement) in his shoulder blades before.

After seeing that I wanted to fuss over him and the guides oked the castor oil that they love so much over petroleum jelly (when did their preference change back?:) or other oils.

I was rubbing him down on his chest when Voilà! his stiff bum leg began to scratch in time!  it must have been a long dead reflex and have hurt, because when I did the rubbing about 20 times to get the reflex (very excited!) he got irritated and wanted to bite me.:)

He sat up from the lying down position all by himself. And now amazingly he's just licked himself all over his side and stomach, able to curve his spine! Even reach his penis which is so necessary for their urinary cleanliness.

What's more, what gives me the greatest hope is that he can pant!!

He's had small markers of improvement before: came out of the coma like sleeps he'd fall into and became alert faster, panted once for 3 mins 4 days ago, stopped shivering (bone deep chills, hypothermia) at night as deeply or as continuously, able to lift his head off the ground without my help, etc. But it's sped up! Now if I only don't ruin it with anxiety and/or excessive enthusiasm, I think he's in the road to a recovery (of sorts! maybe paralysis won't let up but at least if he can drag himself around a few years without gangrene setting in I'll be grateful).

I've never seen homeopathy work so fast before. It's the prana breathing that's making a difference.


No comments:

Post a Comment