Sunday, November 13, 2016

My ignorance about plants

I'm so backlogged on one line unfinished posts! I'm just going to dump them today and finish them in my more later way.:)

So a small development, the guides still seem to want me to starve to death.

I find they don't like HOW I do anything with plants. Plucking greens is their new detailing.  I'm supposed to just pick the tip not chop the stem like I've  doing. I've done this pinching off (as per guides the best way to eat) 3 times now and the plants at least look very happy that I'm not mutilating them!

But it takes a lot of time to get enough to eat, and I'm not sure how to go with vines, and once I take enough to cook I've been making soups and fried greens which don't taste like anything decent (complex, rich Indian food has spoilt me:).

I'm hungry all the time again.


No comments:

Post a Comment