Saturday, October 22, 2016

The Twit of Serendip

Raymond gave me a real gift with that Walter Russell harmonic, periodic scale! I'm still thinking on how to put it to work in healing, though it looks spot-on in terms of sequence. It might give me a mechanical model to work from here on. Something I've been longing for all these years - an elements protocol of sorts.

But as usual scep timelines have yielded fruit as well - just that they never share  knowledge or give aid freely, those damned adams (or serpents ... the story is murky in my mind ... I guess it's the serpent who gave knowledge away but with evil intent? That slithery, olden, rascal scep! Still, everything I've learnt on twitter I've learnt from them - tls, stalking, searches, following hashtags, evading blocks ... stuff my ppl don't quite get.;)

There's a pattern to scep thinking: they grab what looks glaringly weak to mock, as all bullies do, because they don't understand homeopathy with any sensitivity. But those apparent structural weaknesses turn out to be the enduring strengths of their victims, in this case,  homeopathy. Much of what I miss I can catch on one of their tls.

I'd never have bought uranium nitr without sceps because I was sceptical about how useful radioactivity could be for animals.

I doubted radiation therapy for cancer in humans anyway so had many blocks against it. Also, a lack of success with so many common remedies that people praised for fip just put me off trying the rare ones.

But one bitter scep posted a kid getting healed with Uranium (kid drew war pictures, bombs, death, dreamt of chaos). it got me thinking: if it did good in one child, it could help the young of other species. It surprised me that it wasn't just a remedy for old age and decay as I thought for years!

I knew the kind of fear and horror that fip kittens live through after being abandoned by their moms (to protect their other kittens and their breasts from fip violence). And because they're abandoned too young to defend themselves, most times blind, deaf and hungry as well, they can't comprehend what's to come and they're in sheer terror for their lives.

This parallels the horror of an imaginative child who is emotionally traumatized or withdrawn, maybe autistic or retarded. Life looks deadly and hopeless, only war and violence impinge on their terror-numbed minds as nurture doesn't reach them.

That mocking post made me think and be curious. I bought my first uranium nit 6 then. It saved two kittens immediately.

Those were two of Stripes' fip kittens that survived their sister, but barely alive, after having poured themselves into keeping her warm as long as they could. It had drained them energetically, as Stripes refused to go near any of them (she was already pregnant again).

One, Hyder, wouldn't let me near him - blamed me for not saving his sister who he adored. I'd just add it to the general food and hope it was enough for him - it was. Tipu was especially bad and drew it at the base of the brain stem for 3 days, 3 times a day and then, just when I thought he'd worsen, seemed to brighten. Over a week he began to play and gain strength. Now he's got breathing problems like most fip survivors, but it may go with higher potencies of uranium I hope.

That was my first success with a single remedy curing fip. I've never been more grateful.:)

Then Gundugirl, who'd survived her two sisters, began sinking, after having done well for 3 weeks. I was terrified that she'd die because unlike Stripes' kittens, she'd been raised on yogurt+milk with no natural gut fauna.

Again, uranium nit did the trick. This time with only two sessions of Reiki. These successes were followed after a month by these two gutter babes, raja and rani.

Rani, whose bones were paper-thin, took two weeks with Uranium nit, Merc cyan and Rad brom (and a few other plant remedies like eucalyptus). Touch and go, with that one. But both healed more fully with slight respiratory/abdominal edema compared to the Tipu, Gundigirl and Hyder.

Stripes new set has only two that survived to opening their eyes and both those I've given Reiki with Uran nit, for two days, when their eyelids were agglutinated. It picked them right up again rapidly. Now I don't even bother with mouth/nose doses. If they heal with just Reiki energy on the uranium & prana breathing with it, it acts with no aggravation.

Radium seems to follow well and thanks to Raymond I know why!

Until now I've been so thrilled by both Uranium and Radium, I'd barely thought for more than a second that there would be other radioactives in homeopathy. A scep posted a pic of Plutonium nit a couple of days ago. I'd never have looked for it on my own.

I'm going to pick that up next and look for more! The guides are right that I can learn a great deal on twitter - both from friends and enemies.:)


No comments:

Post a Comment