Wednesday, October 19, 2016

More about me

The guides have a distaste for human fakeness. Mine especially.:)

I just thought of a beautiful moving piece of writing that I could blog justifying my existence and describing my amazing achievements of two decades (insight into Life itself from that!;). They just hrumphed. They're bored by my attempts to impress, entertain and engage even my blog reading audience (Russians and sceps -  exclusively I think). So, backhanded backpats and showing off is out then.:(

Like Mansi, who I met after a decade put it,"You're still doing the same thing? Reiki and homeopathy and dogs? Since then?" Before I finished a weak nod, she went on to describe her exciting, multifaceted, creative life.

Comparison, contrasts, are so exhausting to the mind!


No comments:

Post a Comment