Friday, October 7, 2016

Little Rani

Little Rani is microcephalous and there's nothing I can do about it. I noticed it two days into picking her up and I thought that uranium nit would take care of it but it didn't.

But it might not be a bad thing, I've got to thinking since then. The strange kit loves me to chant 'om' or 'om namo shivaiya' - makes her purr, and she gives her muscular, madcap brother this *look* if he doesn't calm down for it.:) she curls up in the middle of my chest and sleeps into it.

Maybe microcephaly isn't so bad at all? If their pineal glands are so active, so young it may be sm adaptation for the future to come?

She's a doll. Weaker, with less irritability, no fear of humans or  other adult cats, she's the anchor on which her active, protective, imaginative brother depends. She's a stickler for cleanliness, only uses the litter box,  and like all autism spectrum kids needs order and routine. Maybe these are the star children of the future everyone expected, except they look nothing like Aryans and vibrate between disease and health precariously.


No comments:

Post a Comment