Saturday, October 29, 2016

Finished my Potassium Iodate experiment

Yes, it's done for now. I did one month/30 days in Aug/Sept then two weeks off and did another two weeks now in October.

It is beyond me why they add it to salt - no wonder everyone in India is constantly hawking up phlegm and spitters abound!

It's hard on the respiratory mucus membranes and scalp! My scalp is still sensitive after stopping it yesterday! It doors something to the immune system for sure but homeopathic wasn't so evil in how it did it.

I also lost a while lot of hair. Dry and brittle stuff but seems to have made it more so.

I'll do it again with the dogs but just letting everyone know that it was not what I thought it would be.

The throat symptoms died away mostly with more use so that gives me hope that it's filling a deficiency.


No comments:

Post a Comment