Saturday, October 15, 2016

Completely scat

The guides might be (might always have been) communicating but it's coming in too fast. As dreams, directions, insights, what have you and I'm too scattered to pick up on them. This happens often, with animals and humans as well.;(

Full moon, geomagnetic storms at kp7, 5 cosmic gamma ray bursts in 10 days!

The fungus isn't thriving either. Gamma rays maybe kill it.  Probably from the same cause than.

I see entire ideas that I go,"ah, of course!" and then it slips my mind until it's just forgotten snatches of ideas like "... for Howl's maturity ... what was that?", "I shouldn't forget that amazing dream about ... it's gone already!", etc. With humans it's been "I've been meaning to ask you something ... but I can't recall", and with animals "I'll get you something" before I go off and don't remember the poor cat until 6 hours later.

Scattered.


No comments:

Post a Comment