Monday, September 5, 2016

Lost dogs again: Dancer, Ducky

Dancer had an accident on the road she likes to dance across and was taken to an a-w hospital by a kind stranger, I'm told. It's been 3 weeks and I haven't seen her. When I called I got the usual runaround from them - 60 dogs and we can't tell one from the other cause we're too busy & important (common CuPA bullshit). I don't want to go and get angry at the abysmal allopathic hell the dogs are in. So either the kind stranger took her home or I'm assuming she's dead. RIP you little love.

Picked up Ducky from cgm. Someone had sprayed blue paint on him and he'd got spooked and run till he was lost. I think it's the disgusting cupa at work again, vaxxing on the streets to justify their existence. Saw another lost white old girl but couldn't figure out where she was from.

While I blame misguided a-w for a lot of confusion on the streets, this is a time dogs do get directionally confused, lost, run away and have accidents. Until after St Mary's feast, Ganesha, Dassera, Diwali, Bakrid, Christmas, New Years' there will be no peace for animals on the streets. Humans, weather and fireworks disrupt their lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment