Sunday, July 3, 2016

Never say die with homeopathy:)

Ok, I might have a few options left. The pituitary gland has been potentized and used for growth. So that or Calc Carb or floric acid or something to help these poor kittens grow.

Calc Carb as far as I know was drawn by only one kitten in the last 3 yrs. So the problem may not be the pituitary but the pineal and the fluorides.

It might have been what kept the kitten, Chandni, alive for a month. Don't know why I didn't think of it when she was sick.:(
------
oh wait. I'm an idiot. It's the sun.

They survive a *sun month* which is... 25 days? 28? Got to check.

It would explain why the chakras are all getting mixed up on the moon cycle - there may be a difference in the number of days between them. Duh me.


No comments:

Post a Comment