There's a quantum theory of homeopathy that I've been following on twitter that is unique. It covers it from a mathematical and physics point of view. It's a good one, albeit a slightly obscure and unproven idea, it has the potential to rewrite how homeopathy is perceived.
Venky's model of homeopathy removes a great deal of difficulty in explaining homeopathy - how high potencies work (since packets of energy and not material dilution is key in quanta), why remedies are so precise and why repertorization has been the most successful tool for perfect cures; why rcts as in con medicine is irrelevant; why it has to be used with individualization, why there is a time delay, why cures appear miraculous, etc; the unique disease - cure relationship; longevity of remedies (27 yrs + without decay), anti aging cures by remedies; instantaneousness. So many phenomena!
Here are some aspects of it:
1. Disease as quantifiable - this is a different way to look at disease and a very vital one.
All diseases have time and sequence and are quantifiable In that sense. for eg., if there are mucus secretions following inflammation,:then it would be 15 days to irreversible bacterial overgrowth or viral spread.
The *body* has stages to breakdown which are time-bound, irrespective of parasite (via the homeopathic approach of an apriori weakened, which does away with the destructive germ theory). Epidemics can also be explained as quantifiable. They spread over time and space in rigid formation from patient zero to worldwide outreach. The germ requires the same kind of body breakdown, season and weakness to cross barriers, all of which are quantities.
It can be applied in unusual ways too. For example, aging, as a disease has some clear characteristics that are time bound. It is a disease that attacks us after maturity, after metabolism slowing down, after healing breaks down, after aches and pains become chronic, after digestive disturbances, then greying, wrinkling, shrinking, hardening, sensory loss and senile breakdown. Each of these advances of aging has a time range and a sequence. Death is just as predictable after the loss of autonomous nerve-brain electrical conductivity and connections as any other disease's fatal progression.
Similarly, weather-germ relationship to colonize can be a simple equation.
The shape of the remedy:
2. Disease relationship he says is a Hilbert space (I'm not familiar with this so I'll skip:) and defined by orthogonal, rotational relationships of waves in math cosines. Again, my math is long forgotten, but it has a remarkable resemblance to the Arabic caduceus, the Vedic ida-pingala and the Chinese chi diagrams. The caduceus in three dimensions is a sine or cosine wave perpendicular or orthogonal to the central staff, depending on how you look at it (view). The spirals of the snake in a DNA model are laddered, but they could actually be in more complex orthogonal relationships between bits. If cellular energy production (ATP) is based on a similar wave, it would explain how high potencies change disease in a single cell through a single dose which influences the entire organism.
3. I like the idea of cosines, even though the sine wave was what I'd set my heart on, because it relates tangentially to the core of moving vitality. Sine waves could be matched by cosines in a tangent to the core. An angular relationship bills into the ancient view of human vital energy beautifully.
4. Orthogonal relation is at 60 deg which allows for 3 points of contact between remedy, vitality and disease.
5. This orthogonal relationship could also be Venky's 3 remedies which connect the two disease-altered streams of ida and pingala at 3 points of rotation to the kundalini or birth chi.
6. Vectors themselves are a fascinating choice since they're both dynamic and have a time and packet component. Disease and vitality are in constant change - only the packet of energy, the remedy, is a constant delivered onto the vector. If it is equal and opposite the direction of the disease vector, it simple cancels the dynamic force resulting in a cure.
7. It removes the difficulty of explaining why diseases reverse in the exact sequence of it's original development upon exact homeopathic prescription. Why long forgotten symptoms and stages return with the remedy only to disappear taking with it entirely the latter stages of that symptom.
8. The eerie, aggravating condition we know as a homeopathic 'pull-out' or 'aggravation' which is like a 'disease recollection' (and also frighteningly like an acceleration), is best explained as a quantum of energy, re-collecting all parts of itself in an implosion before vanishing. Virtually no other theory of homeopathy can explain this to satisfaction. Venky's vectors can easily explain the overwhelming mismatch that can occur to create this situation. (DNA or mitochondrial die-off is the only other plausible explanation).
9. The theory also explains why it's hard to recall the pain and disease itself once it's been removed by homeopathy. When I was stung by a wasp a few months ago and Lachesis healed it in a few minutes, the burning, stinging, paralyzing pain that just a few minutes before had my eyes welling up, felt like a dream. Since it never returned, I found it hard to believe I'd been stung - except for a tiny prick left by the redjacket wasp.
Sometimes ideas like this one are far ahead of their time. There isn't a scientific, mathematical or physics interest in the subject, so it remains a metaphoric model.
#Homeopathic cures are orthogonal vector rotations in a #HilbertSpace.
Remedy Space is isomorphic to the disease space.
haemorrhoids, corns, epilepsy, tonsillitis and kidney stones are some of the conditions curable with #homeopathy.
Differentiating symptoms are always either one way or the exact opposite like rest/motion,desire/aversion etc
#HilbertSpaces arise naturally
If a symptom to be of any service in prescribing the #similimum should be a symmetrical operator like heat/cold, day/night, rest/motion etc.
@sdoownek No. remedies act instantly. I meant for example: eating salt caused an anaemia or that anaemia caused salt craving don't alter Rx
@smurf_space ..one dreads drinking but the other loves it. A rotation is not ordinarily noticed. #RCTs hence fail to register the effect.
@smurf_space that is not a sensible question. They can be parallel or orthogonal. Cosine of their angle can be either 1 or zero.
@inky_r @6x10E23 not if matter is conserved. Disease is a dynamic process, time reversal has the effect of restoring a former dynamic state
#Homeostasis is not just chemistry.it's an intelligent process. A concept abstract like the #vitalforce is absolutely necessary to explain.
homeostasis is compromise with disease. #homeopathy is a victory over the disease.