Monday, August 17, 2015

Chakras and the Full Moon Caduceus Cycle

I got so turned around in my head putting this together, that I set it aside for a while. I'm still not sure I've got the whole thing right - but I'll put the idea out there so that someone with firing brain synapses can mull it over.

This is the rising energy cycle:

Energy enters as white light and then each chakra absorbs it in different frequencies - red for the root, orange for the sacral chakra, etc.

On the front chakras, the energy is drawn in, while at the back chakras, energy is pushed out in those colour frequencies.

The rising energy of a Full Moon cycle and the New Moon cycle are both RISING in this model.

In an alternate model, the energy is rising up during the Full Moon cycle and falling down in the New Moon cycle.

I can only hope with observation, I'll figure out which is the correct model.

Another new direction in thinking is that ALTERNATE chakras get energized and cleared out by one of the two cycles and the other cycle cleanses and energizes different chakras.

The other possibility is that all the chakras get energized and cleansed at the same time. Again, we have to wait for observation to show us which is truer.

In the jpg, the 'back energy' would be the Full Moon Cycle, and the 'front energy' the New Moon Cycle. More later.

1 comment:

  1. Wooow even Chakrabullshit intermixed into your total bullshit cocktail!

    Ramen.

    ReplyDelete