Sunday, June 7, 2015

Vitamin B2 or DHA to the mitochondria

I've been very unkind to most nutrients by saying they haven't done much - I've seen Magnesium being great for my animals, Zinc too has been awesome and Iodine is also very definitely helpful. Manganese, turpentine, castor oil and activated charcoal and kaolin are more subtle but they've been good too. Copper is one that I can't make out, and Flaxseed oil is too subtle as well. Silver nitrate and nanosilver are both good but I am too afraid to use it often.

So nutrients have definitely done their bit in improving their diet and preventing the development of disease. But not curing them. This is where I understand why it isn't an integral part of medicine - once a disease begins, just balanced nutrition doesn't seem to do much.

But when I was reading about nutrients, I read somewhere that instead of using dangerous levels of minerals (can't recall the mineral mentioned), a great deal can be done with using Vitamin B.

My trials with it were not very clear, so I put it aside (also because of the debate about Vit B use for animals). Just yesterday I read about Vitamin B2 or DHA (Dihydroascorbic acid) and an easy way to make it. This is more easily absorbed directly into the mitochondria by the glucose receptors, and improve immunity more directly - it may even have protective effects on the brain. This is the combination I'm looking for - mito, immunity and brain-spine-nerve remedies.

Here's how to make it from earthclinic:
"First add 1/4 tspn of ascorbic acid(1 gram) to the water. Then add 6 drops of Lugol's Iodine. You will notice that the iodine in the water turns from brown to clear and that's because the ascorbic acid is oxidized and converted to DHA while the molecular iodine is reduced to clear iodide. The last thing you add is the baking soda -- add this until the fizzing stops. Now you have an oral solution of sodium ascorbate + iodide + DHA in ascorbate form. Cheaper, convenient and effective."

I've given this to my dogs 3 times and it does seem to be reducing their itching at night - which is amazing. I'll add to this post when I have more about it. I'm giving it to the dog near Shivananda circle petrol bunk (but Maya was taken to Charlotte's house yesterday, so I can no longer treat him except with distant reiki).

No comments:

Post a Comment