Tuesday, June 30, 2015

God complex ... sometimes.

Some of the time I feel that I am on the edge of understanding Life. Sometimes I feel like I'm saving lives - when all the animals are healthy around me. Some of the time I feel that I can only help the healthy, especially when there are sick animals lingering on the edge of dying.

But most of the time I'm filled with doubts about everything I do - from the homeopathy and reiki being adequate to the task, to the remedies I give, to the nutrients, to my energy and capacity.

I mean, how arrogant to think that I'd be able to cope not only with feeding 50 - 100 animals daily and take care and give energy to a dying one? When I was younger, I thought I could do much more than even this!:)

I'm probably growing old just from the fact that I know a few more limits of what can be done in 24 hours. And I'm slowing down. I don't get half the things done that I used to. So my god complex is fading with age - I remember thinking I would be able to save the whole world's animals as a teen if I just put my mind to it. Now I doubt my ability to save even one!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment