Saturday, June 13, 2015

Gangrene: Ergot and other remedies

I am an egocentric fool. Really. My guides had been showing me Ergot and Secale for about 3 years now as a remedy for all these animals, and I just kept avoiding it. From my reading of it, it has a powerful action on the uterus and because a cat is invariably pregnant and I was afraid she would abort. (I never thought I could just give it to the dogs in the rice which the cats don't touch, duh.)

Apparently, to the eclectics, it is a remedy for diabetic gangrene. My mysterious 'darkening disease' is probably the dreaded gangrene, superficial across the skin and deeper in the lower spine and lower half of the body - the thing killing so many dogs.:(

My guides have repeatedly shown me Ammonia Mur as well, but since through my reading it was for respiratory diseases, I completely missed its role in gangrene, especially superficial gangrene that skates across the skin.

Nitric acid too, I could have used it a thousand times by now if I would have just seen the gangrene forming and not avoided the thought. The dizziness at weather change, why didn't I just see it for what it was - a worsening of the septic condition of the blood??

Today I was looking through Henrietta's natural healing blog doing a search for gangrene for the old brown dog who's tail is just crumbling off, and now has a deep gangrenous leg ulcer. He drew Nitric acid 12 and 1m which I was carrying, and when I read it, the gangrene connection was unavoidable. Actually, it stared me in the face this morning when I fed him.

I doubt if he'll survive, seeing as I'm starting so late in the disease. Why am I so slow to understand homeopathy and healing??! It's as bad as me and trading - I seem to repeat the mistakes I make over and over again with a few variations. Maya's also doing badly, I heard from Charlotte.:/

It was the brief cyclone over the last 3 days near Pakistan's coast that seems to have precipitated the next level of disease.

These are the remedies I should focus on for the coming New Moon, to try and save dogs:
  • Secale cornatum, Ergot - muscular weakness is followed by gangrene of the limbs or superficial parts, which become blackened, shriveled and hard—a dry gangrene, generally ending fatally.
  • Echinacea - superficial gangene that converts to peritonitis; gangrene from unattended injuries; blood poisoning, septic conditions. More to read here about the chronic form which is similar to how my dogs waste away. Maybe eating garbage makes them victims of chronic ergotism or a similar toxic build-up? Here's the link to the homeopathic ref on the same site.
  • Beech - arrests tendency to gangrene
  • Baptisia - retards gangrenous tendency
  • Ammonia Chloride -use with Phytolacca for same glandular conditions; senile gangrene, for circulation; colitis.
  • Salix nigra, Abies can., Terebinth,
  • Nitric acid - on gangrenous wounds;

No comments:

Post a Comment