Sunday, May 31, 2015

Kitten, Dogs sickening and dying again :(

This has been a horrible start of the monsoon. Actually, all the way from winter, we've had terrible, unpredictable weather - it seems to be an earth change with the earthquake thrown in. It just feels worse than the previous years. I know my Reiki's been weaker than ever, and the homeopathy barely works. The earth energy changes are too strong for these delicate energy corrections, probably.

Today the watchman at the Rama temple on Cunningham Rd told me that Maya, who's lost control of his urine for two months now, is being taken to a vet I don't much like much, for treatment by Charlotte, after which she would take him to her home until he dies because the priests there are trying to get rid of him. This is probably the last I'll see of him, the sweet guy. But my homeopathy didn't help him even a little with that problem. Five years ago we became friends when one dose of Psorinum 30 made his problem improve greatly.:(

The tough red guy near Canara Bank, past Cant Vet Hospital has been having a failing liver for about 8 months now, longer, but I haven't been by to feed him in almost as long. (My guides are right that I've wasted a lot of my life being self-indulgently exchausted when I could have been healing dogs.) I was shocked to see how thin and gaunt he'd become two weeks ago. I've fed him for about 10 days now alternate days at least. His liver looks almost fully sclerosed. Anyway, since the rain 2 days ago, he's disappeared. Probably dead.:/

The fertile mother and two of her kids, the tall brown and the red and white, on the same road are other  dogs I haven't seen. I saw her black male, her youngest brown, her tall red and white on last friday. I'm hoping they're only missing and not dead.

My cancer black and white of the same road, Corporation building, is gone and most likely dead.

The white old male, Basha, with the glandular problem, who was with the wheelchair beggar, has died. Probably a month ago, but he claims it just vanished - really bad attitude I'm getting from that guy, like he didn't care. When I offered him magnesium chloride a month or so ago to apply on the dog he said, "I can't touch him."

The white limping dog in front of the bus stand has been missing for 3 weeks and probably dead.

And to top this list of missing and dead, Sundari's kitten, the one we 'rescued' from the empty house next door was playing happily around the sofas until the day before the rain and vanished - midday 2 days ago was the last we saw of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment