Monday, May 11, 2015

Elimination -1: Turpentine and Castor oil

I had a lot to say, but I overthought it and now I'm blocked!

Turpentine oil seems to be the remedy for weather change, but I read so many objections to its use (most sites say it blisters the skin and adversely affects health) that I'm trying to use it as little as possible.

That's when I added it to the castor oil.

The castor oil is interesting because of Edgar Cayce, who links it to elimination, lymphatic drainage and the digestive. But again the many cautions on the net seem to prohibit regular or extensive use (death by ingestion of the oil, incessant diarrhoea, dehydration) so it has scared me off a bit too.

The combination seems to work well - the little I've used it. I add it to the food and have applied it on Icy' and Kenchu's stomach and groin area, instead of packs. I've decided to do it a few times, once a day only, to see if there's any long term gain.

That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment