Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Started with Turpentine Oil + Castor oil combo

I haven't written because I seem to be going through a period of ennui after the furious mental activity of the last week.

I've been giving them more vitamins and minerals than I thought I'd be inclined to, and they're all better - not much, but it is significant when they react less to the weather (another storm cycle beginning here - rains from this evening).

Today I included a spoonful of turpentine oil with castor oil (expecting a multitude to die of poisoning instantly after reading the FDA warnings!:) in their food. Nothing dramatic has happened yet. Except for Icy, all the others, including Kenchu handled the weather change better.

It is the 3rd day after the New Moon, so that is significant as an improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment