Sunday, April 26, 2015

Nature's balance still not restored after nepal earthquake

Much energy to the people and animals of Nepal who have survived this disastrous earthquake to grow and thrive in the future.

I can say I 'foresaw' or predicted this earthquake just from how the animals were reacting and behaving for the last few months. I knew something terrible was on its way from the way the energy build-up never reset a proper balance since the end of winter.

The sick were impossible to heal and died, and my Reiki energy was/is just not flowing with any power. Each time I saw a cyclone on the satellite pics, I'd feel relief that this imbalance would come to an end, but it didn't ... and still hasn't. I'm afraid that all these, including the nepali earthquake, are just a prelude to something bigger in nature.

It's actually always astonishing when I realise how much like fleas we are on the earth's back! If the earth is healthy, we live well. If it gets sick, for a time, we multiply like mad and go crazy on the goodies it throws out, but eventually if the earth dies, we die with it.

I wish this build-up of energy will break down in a less dramatic fashion than earthquakes and volcanoes, but unless there's a series of vents, we're in for some serious global disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment