Monday, April 27, 2015

Elements across the moon cycle

I've put down all the elements I've used since Jan 2015 to see if there's a pattern. Of course, one clear pattern is that the full and new moon times there's more need for the elements.

I'd have liked to have proved that we use more homeopathic toxic elements - Mercury, Cadmium, Arsenic, etc - towards new moon so that it gets activated and thrown out during that period in cleansing, but unfortunately I'm still too haphazard in my picks to be that scientific.:)

Copper and Zinc are interesting. While we need more copper steadily through the month, Zinc seems to be bunched up towards the Full Moon time.

I've also tried to turn the Periodic table around so that it would be more useful - since the acids, alkalis, acidic salts and basic salts are a combination of the extremes, but still haven't figured out a way to make it simple and fit into my cycle. I've just put it out here so that it's there for future reference.

I'll put an Ideal Chart sometime soon where I'll try to detail how homeopathy should be used to cleanse and heal, and how the nutrients could be used across the full moon period to nourish. So ... more later as usual!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment