Saturday, January 24, 2015

Time and Stages in material doses of Mag mur

For the first time in a very long time, I'm taking material doses of anything! I did take Iodine tincture with Ancient but not much.:)

Taking it internally, I realise how bloody slowly material doses work when compared to homeopathic potency! But the stages are just the same, taking approximately the same time for aggravation and subsiding:

Today I applied magnesium oil on the skin (the mag chlor is very alkaline and slightly oily to the touch saturated in water); my skin around the neck where I applied it began to feel itchy for about 20 mins (aggravation from the ph?); then a pain began in my jaw muscles which lasted maybe 5 or 10 mins, and then the symptoms vanished and I began to feel cooler around the neck and shoulders.

The internal symptoms I recorded in the morning - a slight increase in gas, an easing of muscle tension almost everywhere, sweeter saliva. deeper sleep with no nightmares. I can add a few more today - I'm a little acidic at low tide (this evening especially acidic risings, 2 days to FQ) but it faded by midtide when it is usually high, my excessive 'startle reaction' to horns, traffic, etc. was markedly less than before, less urging to urinate than usual (strange that I can happily broadcast the last in the name of scientific research which I could never do for any other reason!:).

I've coughed up some deep phlegm - I mention this because I see some cats doing the same and Gunda threw up some yellowish water this morning as well (a lot of them do this when it clouds over and there are high winds, which there is today). There are great reviews of Mag chlor like Arziel's that give me hope that the kitten deaths will drop and I'll see much more health in the cats and less acidic vomiting in the dogs like here.

It's all so slow though. I read that 6 weeks for one lady's tumor to dissolve - well, homeopathy would take that long too, just with fewer side-effects, I guess. Parkinson's disease, polio, cancer there doesn't seem to be a limit to what magnesium chloride can do for my animals, it will probably just take a very long time.

From here:
For CHRONIC diseases the standard treatment is one dose morning and evening for a long period (several months at least, but it can be continued for years.
In ACUTE diseases the dose is administered every 6 hours (every 3 hours the first two doses if the case is serious); then space every 8 hours and then 12 hours as improvement goes on. After recovery it's better going on with a dose every 12 hours for some days.
As a PREVENTIVE measure, and as a magnesium supplement, one dose a day can be taken indefinitely. Magnesium Chloride, even if it's an inorganic salt, is very well absorbed and it's a very good supplemental magnesium source.

One thing I've noticed though is that it stops acting towards New Moon and starts again only 2 days before the First Qtr. I think this is consistent with the High Tide/Full Moon for Sea remedies that I've mentioned earlier, since Mag Mur is a sea salt/brine. Maybe this is a good time to start the Himalyan Pink salt for my dogs as well, and iodine. I've read that Mag mur is a good support for Iodine suppliment therapy - makes sense since they're both from the sea.

Another thing I've noticed is that the last article mentions specifically that Mag Mur isn't an antibiotic and has no effect on bacteria. This IMO is the best part -- I believe dying mitochondria communicate with bacteria and killing one is as good as killing the other. I see no good coming out of such microscopic violence in the long run.

As they say ... Ahistha, Ahistha (Slowly, slowly)!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment