Monday, January 12, 2015

Nutritional nuttiness

Ok, my previous posts made me pretty sure of distemper being associated with mitochondrial diseases - but just reading about the b vitamin diseases makes me wonder if we should work on these and go bat-crazy in the process!:). The funny thing is that nutritional facts tend to drive you to change your diet maniacally - I just bought eggs for my dogs after nearly 6 months after reading about Choline.

Look at Beri-beri for example. It has the three characteristics of Dry, Wet and Infantile Beri-beri just like Distemper and Cholera. I've even run across dogs that look like that Beri-beri guy in the pic in wiki. Wernicke's encephalopathy, Korsakoff's syndrome, and so many of these nutritional diseases are mitochondrial.

On the bright side, they can be helped with homeopathy and reiki, I am convinced of it. The problem is that if they are treated carelessly, I also believe they can be accelerated. This I know from experience with both Reiki and homeopathy - these mitochondrial diseases are very sensitive. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment