Thursday, January 8, 2015

Goullon's 32 curative Scrofulous remedies

Goullon has this list for what he considers the best scrofulous remedies that I thought I'd share - I feel so grateful to him for this work. His book is a real gem! I've divided it as usual into mineral, plant and animal remedies. (He mentions dozens more but he doesn't regard them as curative probably, so they're not in the list.)

Many of these remedies I've covered in this blog in actual cases where they've healed that I return to over and over again in a kind of confused wonder that they healed at all.:) If I've failed, it might be because I've changed them so often, got distracted by a new theory, etc. You'll notice most of the plant remedies are in Electro homeopathy and in Bach's flower remedies. Many of the mineral remedies are in Schussler's Biochemic set.

So you see, we really should look around for what's working for others and their theories to be better healers. Being closed-minded is counterproductive to healing (exception: pharma-crazed allopathy!:))

Nitric acid
Arsenicum
Aurum
Baryta mur
Calc carb
Carbo veg
Carbo ani
Graphites
Causticum
Ferrum
Hepar sulph
Iodium, Ferrum iod, Calc iod
Kali carb
Kali chlor
Lycopodium
Mercurius
Nat mur
Phosphorus
Petroleum
Silicea
Sulphur

Calendula
Clematis
Conium
Dulcamara
Euphrasia
Folia Juglandis (walnut leaves)
Rhus tox
Teucrium
Viola tricolor

Apis
Spongia tosta

No comments:

Post a Comment