Tuesday, December 30, 2014

The point in using the Moon and Tides in healing

... Other than the fact that they're there, of course.:)

The dream for me has always been to be able to heal a whole bunch of street dogs to the point where they can live long, be strong and and be well respected in their communities. In a way, I have found it happening slowly. (more here**)

But the slowness of healing has left out the sicker, more desperate cases. Those have died simply because they aren't getting healed as fast as they are breaking down.

My dream is to heal in a single moon cycle all the cases in one area and move on to the next. This is so tantalizingly close that I can almost taste it!

My newer dream is to heal dogs through the tidal charts and heal in a few days what would otherwise take longer than the time they have left. This way I can bring very sick dogs home and heal them and release them. Right now they stay until they die, poor things. Ancient is my first attempt at this kind of healing.

He's been with me 4 months and is definitely weaker (can't walk), but the fits have stopped, he's more responsive to affection and reacts less violently to storms and the moon cycle. I'm hoping I can build up his strength again and see him go back to thriving through the tidal charts.
----------
**People are kind to well-behaved, patient, sweet and smart street dogs. That only comes with health and trust. Homeopathy in healing them and the regular feeding makes them very attractive to people on the street. And these beggars don't miss an opportunity!:p

My dogs really don't need my feeding so much anymore - they have dozens of food sources - college girls that they pander to, truck-drivers, morning walkers, Jain ritual feeders, construction workers, rag-pickers, a few softhearted pet owners and most especially cops.

Just 6 months ago a wild, crazed, hungry beast of a male showed up opposite the CM's office. I fed him but he was so used to acting the cavedog that he'd ignore me and forcibly take the food from all the dogs around. (Attacking these totally tame babies was so unnecessary - they pick at their food and would have given it away!:) This went on for about a week, and then he calmed down and put on some weight, losing that starved concave look. I yelled at him a few times and he paid attention, so I knew he could heal from whatever hell he'd come out of.

A month or so ago he stopped coming to eat regularly. I was worried and went looking for him. To my astonishment, that guy was in a tight relationship with the barracade cops - they feed him and he guards the barracade and patrols the area with them.:) Made me so happy to see him settled and appreciated! Now he comes by to eat occasionally, once or twice a week, but he's polite, waits for me to put the food for the others first and is all-slick and cool dudish.:D

I find my area's cops are the best animal lovers around, for the most part. The CM's office crowd (about 40+ at one entrance and 12 at the other) take care of 4 dogs, the Windsor Square cops take care of 1 dog, the traffic inspector alone takes care of 1 small dog. The Highgrounds police station has 2 dogs, the BWSSB circle cops have one white. The cops in Shivajinagar Broadway have over 6-10 dogs in their care, at each station. Those in Vasanthnagar and Palace orchards are all kind to these local, fellow guardians of the street.

I think they're all cops reborn! I must take pics of these really karmic cop-dogs for the blog.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment