Saturday, November 15, 2014

A Rescue Equivalent in Homeopathy

I was curious about the closest equivalent in Homeopathy that we could make to the popular Rescue Remedy (from the remedies I have - I've deleted the remedies I don't have since I'm trying to cut down on my buying).

My findings validate a lot of what I've grown to love among the homeopathic remedies:
One combination would be Ranunculae (Aconite, Puls) + Rosaceae (Crategus)/Compositae (Arnica, Absinth)+ Ericaceae (Rhododendron) + Fagaceae (Kreosotum)/Coniferae (Thuja)/Liliaceae (Veratrum, Scilla). I've added Umbelliferae as a Rosace in the table, and there's no homeopathic equivalent of Impatiens though Ericaceae is closest to it.

All of these are plant groups that have been very powerful healers for homeopaths. No wonder Rescue has been one of the most successful remedies of all time.:)
                 











I'm going to try this combo in various potencies, hopefully with some success. I've had a great deal of success with many in this individually, but think of how closely we can tailor this combination for disease! The greatest advantage seems to be in its capacity to cover the main chakras affected in trauma:

The Root/Crown connection in particular is so beautifully addressed by Cherry Plum and Rock Rose, in new and old plant families in the same chakra, so that it doesn't shock the system.

Clematis and Impatiens cover the Solar Plexus/Throat and Heart all at the upper chakra levels while only Star of Bethlehem goes lower.

Still, importantly and unusually, nothing is used to touch the areas violated by trauma - the usually torn solar plexus and the root chakras. This is peculiar, but makes sense: the upper chakras can heal these traumatized areas better than going directly to them and further disturbing their activity.

By controlling and stabilizing the waves of shock moving upward, you'll actually prevent the trauma from taking deeper hold on the living being, allowing the whole to heal it as a local event rather than a global one.

How very brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment