Thursday, October 16, 2014

The need to think!:)

Ok, like most of us in the information age, I don't spend a lot of my day thinking. I'm constantly reading or downloading information, movies, vids, but don't spend much time processing and digesting it. It's fine in a life post-education to vegetate like that, but I'm beginning to see that thinking is the easiest thing to postpone and procrastinate about.

I've got a lot of thinking to do now that I've got Bach to add to my basic homeopathy. I realise that I can't do without either - Bach is great for the moon cycle, very few bottles to store and relatively simple to use. Homeopathy, though infinitely more complex, does a great job in weather-related, seasonal-, chakra-related and inherited disease and I already have hundreds of them around, mostly well organized. I have a bunch of Schussler's biochem too, but haven't figured out how to use them yet.

But putting these together will require some thinking. I'm going to take time out everyday to do some thinking - maybe 10 mins or so when I'll sit and do nothing and hope all the information in my head will lead to an a-ha moment.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment