Tuesday, September 2, 2014

More to do

I've been thinking - if Rhod worked only when the trade winds were blowing the rains in, and Aranea I should have started a bit earlier but works when the wetness covers the earth, there must be other similar weather related remedy corrections that I need to make for the coming winter and the spring to follow. I really have to work on this to keep ahead of the seasonal troubles that affect my dogs.

Even with a wet-weather remedy, Ancient made me think that maybe I need to give them remedies that are for 'sitting on cold pavements' or some such to protect them further. There are so many things that I should be doing that I don't know where to start.

I've got to really sit with Gunda and find the remedies he needs to make him happier and content. He's been really difficult to isolate - tearing away wires, jumping over gates ... the last 3 days have been nothing but trying to get him to stay in that empty house compound. Today with wire and wood and an old chair, I might have managed to defeat his stubborn ingenuity. I almost got bitten again for the trouble when someone let him out into my house again! These alpha males are really dangerous when they are out of control especially if the weather and the moon factors in.

He's moaned and howled himself hoarse though, and even the most dangerous dog has something sweet and innocent under it. I can't endanger anyone else and especially any of my other dogs though - and I don't want him destroyed. I still hope I can heal him, the poor thing. It's just a badly wired brain, and haywire emotions, attacking those he should protect, is all. I've never had success before with dogs like this though - Raja ended his crazy life with a stroke and grand mal seizures till his heart gave out. I've got my fingers crossed that poor Gunda won't come to that.

Really, I have so little energy at the end of the day that my Reiki doesn't always flow right. I should meditate or do tai chi or muay chaya or something that will steady the energy flow to keep up through the day. After a sleep is when I get my most acute impressions from the Reiki, which tells me that I'm in a chronic state of exhaustion trying to do too much.

Ahista, ahista! (Slowly, slowly ... :) I have to make haste slower.

No comments:

Post a Comment