Sunday, August 24, 2014

Hydrocotyle: Healing from the brain down

I think I understand why Hydrocotyle is so good for these tubercular, cancerous, syphilitic, gonorrheal cases - almost all dogs actually. All these diseases have a venereal base and are inherited. What we see is just the altered nature of the disease - how the dog adapts to it. The one common feature I've noticed in these dogs is how wrong-headed they are - how prone to misunderstand reality and events.

The cancerous dogs are invariably victims of abuse because they trust the wrong people, too much, are too emotional and easily hurt. They also blame the wrong thing when things go wrong.

For example, I was puzzled by an incident at the shelter, because it was so typical and revealing. One of the free lame puppies with an enlarged liver came out to greet me in joyous excitement, the vets were around with her. I had brought some chicken legs, which it had one of, and some rice that I put on the roadside. After she ate the leg, the other dogs had finished most of the rice so I picked her up and put her at the remaining rice. As she was eating, I was chatting with the vets, she was attacked and shaken by an over-excited male who'd already eaten - not badly, but from behind. I ran and picked up the bewildered and now terrified pup. She growled and snapped at me looking wildly around as I tried to calm her down. From that day forward, she'd always hide from me as if I had attacked her. This pup will develop cancer.


Pummi, who had malignant tumors in her breasts and probably died of cancer of the alimentary canal, always looked at my brother for love and ran from me - even though I brought her into the house, fed her all her life, I took her in when he threw her out, and was with her till her last breath. Only the night she died, I saw her piece it all together differently, more correctly, when he wouldn't stay with her. She'd been like this all her life - 9 years of misunderstanding reality. Craving the biscuit and scorning the rice.:)

They have enlarged livers, grow fat and sweet (with furtive cruelty to kittens), and are adorably needy and adjusting. Their auto-immune disorders are tumors, oedema, kidney troubles, addictive-digestive disorders, mucus eyes, etc.
-------
The tubercular dogs are less timid but equally wrong-headed. They're the ones that chase cars and laugh as if they won when it goes away. Their memories of events are sharper and blame is their game. They hate strangers and anything new in their environment. They're power-hungry and form the great hierarchies of wolf-like packs we see on the road. These dogs have created half the animal-hating trouble in the media (the other half being the tubercular people and tubercular media-editors like Balram of the Times of India).

For example, a few years ago, I was watching this handsome, tall male dog (tubercular) on Brigade road with his plump female (cancer) going down the road. A car screeched past them, narrowly missing the female and scaring her badly. The male, who saw it happen, raced after the car which was too fast for him and then did something extraordinary: he snapped at the tires of 4 other moving cars nearly getting himself killed, before he returned to walk on with the female! Vengence, omerta and loyalty!:)

Icy and Kenchu (draw Bacillinum) are both loyal to a fault, rigid in their hatred of strangers and new experiences, full of precise habits and very pack oriented (like to do things together, defer to their superiors, unquestioning acceptance, etc.).

These dogs are the knights who defend their territory, chase cars, cats and strangers, who'd give their life for you. Everything they do is for the pack, and they have long memories. They develop in a lupine, wolf-like, leanness, are disciplined and can live long lives on less than nothing as scavengers as long as their environment doesn't change too quickly. They have auto-immune diseases like lupus (from lupine?!), blood disorders, pneumonia, arthritis, gout, chorea, etc.
--------------
--------------
This is very general and I'm sure there are exceptions. But my point is that there's something wrong in their heads from the start that makes them this way and ultimately, makes up their disease.

Brahmi or Hydrocotyle somehow changes this from the brain down. I noticed the same with Bufo. It brings clarity to the foggy mind of the cancerous dogs and less rigidity to the tubercular dog. Allows them to learn and grow, allows the brain to rewire against disease.

The part of the brain that draws these remedies strongly with Reiki is the hypothalamus, the 'old' or animal brain, or the place where the brain stems off into the spine. I think the spine is a part of the brain - it just translates the energy blocks of the hypothalamus into a long form. I've been using Cicuta for the spine.

These two 'types' are interwoven in most dogs. Sometimes healing one just changing it to the other if we don't begin at the brain. That's why its so difficult to heal their acute diseases - distemper, peritonitis, etc.

As an example of complexity: I draw a lot of energy in that hypothalamus region myself, and I've been wrong-headed most of my life - misunderstanding events, people, being vengeful and disliking changes, loving animals and hating people with great pack-loyalty and very long, if selective, memory. I show characteristics of both the tubercular and cancerous dogs, so I know they can be mixed in more complex and inseparable ways in animals as in humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment