- they're avoiding aggravations just like me (no poisons, no elements, no nosodes)
- They concentrate on the energy body and removing root causes especially of dropsy and nerve damage.
- they work with Rhododendron which has been a breakthrough for me: There are five Fluids, which are made as
colourless mixtures of essences in a weak alcoholic solution.
Rhododendron cp. (Red Fluid) and Capsella cp. (Blue Fluid) are used as stimulants.
Populus cp. (Green Fluid) and Sambucus cp (yellow Fluid) as a mitigating remedy
Viscum album cp. (White Fluid) chiefly serves for general invigoration.
I haven't worked with any of the others, but Rhododendron is a winner so I'd like to try the others at some point. But they say Rhod is a stimulant, so maybe that's why dogs draw it so much towards the New moon when their system is depressed.
- Here and JAMNA and here are exhaustive articles though I liked the first best because it mentions 6 plants.
- Many indian roots to it, but these people are really secretive about the remedies, the preparation, etc. so I'm not really going there. What's the harm in listing a bunch of plant names? Seriously. Knowledge which is not shared freely ought not do well, and this branch of medicine isn't doing very well. Serves it right.;)
Saturday, August 2, 2014
Electro Homeopathy's use of Rhododendron
First time I've heard about this Electro homeopathy that was introduced by a Count Mattei-- and it's fascinating because