Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Complicated

Allium sativum 3 (FM-LQ) opened up the animals for Helleborus (LQ-NM) which paved the way for Ignatia cm (NM) and that cleared the path for Bryonia 50m (NM-FQ) and now Baptisia 50m has triggered (3 days from FQ). How complicated homeopathy is! If you don't get the remedies in a sequence, you could be stuck trying to heal your poor animal.

I've been worried  for the last two weeks that what I'm doing might not be enough to heal them, but this kind of opening out of the case reassures me that all is well in my world. I included a line for animal and element remedies during that worrisome time. I'll keep it, although I'm now up to 9 remedies a day. The success of the mixtures are there for me to see - I hope I'll know when I've gone too far.

Rule: The thing to look out for are remedies related to suppressed eruptions and cerebro-spinal stuff. Rule: And between the two extreme moon phases of New Moon and Full Moon, to heal the throat, bronchial tubes, lungs, liver, stomach and spleen, intestines, etc.

Still working on the order. But it looks like the Last Qtr to New Moon phase should have the intestines and lower half from the epigastrium, hypogastrium, etc. and the First Qtr to Full Moon should have the throat, lungs down to the epigastrium. Full Moon to Last Qtr and New Moon to First Qtr has the brain and mind remedies.

I'm also now finding that dogs have swollen glands in chains below their throat just before their legs. They're now standing out in clear contrast to what I always considered 'fat'. What's with that and how do I heal it? Maybe those glands are tubercular or cancerous, related to the immune system?

No comments:

Post a Comment