Saturday, July 19, 2014

Calc fluor aggravation

This is why I hate the Calcs. Calc fluor 6, which they all drew because I checked carefully, has created an aggravation in the kitten, Kitpit, and Icy, the two that needed it the most. And at a time when they should least aggravate, the Last Quarter. So maybe I got the moon phase wrong. Maybe it should be like this ...

First Qtr to Full Moon--> Full Moon to Last Qtr--> Last Qtr to New Moon--> New Moon to First Qtr
(Inflammation)  --------------->(Induration)-----------> (Suppuration) ----------> ?
(to prevent induration)------>(to prevent Suppuration) ---> (to prevent inflammation) -----> ?
Calc Fluor --------------->(Bufo, Caps, Echin, Hep?) ---> (Hysc, Phytolacca, Rhod, Rumex, Thuja?) ---?

That's my new experiment.
I hate aggravations. Right now the bones of Kitpit's face are all swollen and Icy is itching along his legs madly. This one came on 6 hours after the remedy, I hope it doesn't last longer than a day. No wonder they say Calc fluor shouldn't be repeated too often! More later.
-------------
21/7
Staggering the Calc Fluor
The Calc Fluor aggravation ended in 12 hours (even the kitten) so by morning they were drawing it again at 6x and I repeated it. But today they're drawing Hepar Sulph 30 more than Calc Fluor 6 so I'm going with it - figured I'd repeat Calc F only once in 3 days or a week, go easy with it. They all need Calc F and draw it more than any of the other Calcs except for Hepar (which I consider a sea remedy since it is oyster shell calcium).

They're drawing Nat mur at 6x but not strongly, so I'm not going to follow it up yet - they've never reacted well to nat mur or ferr phos, the two anemic remedies - I guess anemia isn't their problem, indurations, calcification and hardening is.

No comments:

Post a Comment