Friday, June 27, 2014

Similarities in a plant group are confusing

Here I'll explain a problem I've frequently experienced with homeopathy: If you get the plant group right but not the remedy, it will often heal partially at high or low potencies

Gelsemium from the same Loganaceae group cured one cat (Stripes) entirely but it took over a year after a single 50m dose. She sat curled up on her stomach for months. I simply didn't know what to give her after that - she took to nothing.

Stripes was separated by her mother as a plump kitten from her litter to protect the others from the infection (though that compassionate cat went everyday to this lonely kitten and fed her for a month!). I waited hoping the mother would take her back, but all her other kittens died and she got pregnant again, so I picked this hissing terrified kitten (whose eyes moved continually sideways - the reason I picked Gels) and kept her in an empty cupboard. She couldn't see well enough to climb or run from danger - she just kept hissing and spitting to protect herself the best she could.

That's then. After that, no kitten or puppy drew Gelsemium again in any potency for any significant period of time (never more than 10 mins or more). It was very puzzling.

Now I think it was because I didn't try it around the New Moon, or a weather change or maybe changed to another remedy in the same plant group.

This time I tried Nux vom 30 around Last Qtr and all the animals were severely distressed even though they drew it. Again, I was puzzled. Then I tried Ignatia 6 and they reacted well (even though Nux and Ignatia are supposed to be inimical!). I went up in potency to cm with better results everyday. Today I gave them a combination of Ignatia 200, Upas 30 and Spigelia 6 (Spig. only draws when Upas or Ign are also used, strange remedy that it is). Now there's healing in both kittens.

So, Rule: Give plant remedies that are compatible in a group together for better effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment