Thursday, June 5, 2014

Jaborandi or Pilocarpus - Mumps remedies for First Quarter

One old female dog in Basham Circle is drooling mucus, her throat is swollen and oedematous. I gave her Puls 10m today, but it got me thinking. I realised that last month at around this time (1st Qtr) I gave them many doses of Pilocarpus 6. It probably made the massive difference I see this month in Pummi.

It might be key heading towards full moon. I think this month I was too busy using remedies with 'measles' in it and making the change to elements to pay attention. But maybe the "mumps" should be a keyword too.

The time I discussed tides, I mentioned that the quarter moons are a time when both the Throat Chakra and the Sacral Chakra are affected. I think the disease we know as Mumps covers the two areas completely. Mumps damages the reproductive organs and the throat area. Chronic and periodic throat problems wear down immunity, make them react severely to weather changes until the animal is too weak to survive.

The MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) that humans suffer from must be the same for the animals and as dangerous. We call it Canine Distemper but human distemper which killed so many in the past must have been that same set. It appears to be a combination of sycosis (Gonorrheal inheritance) and tubercular miasm.

Still got to understand more of it. The remedies I've got for it are:
Pulsatilla, Jaborandi, Pilocarpus, Ailanthus,  Mercurius sol and corr., Baptisia, Belladonna, Chamomilla, Ferrum Phos, Kai Bichrom, Lachesis, Carbo veg, Bromium, Phytolacca, Aconite, Baryta mur, Baryta carb, Kali Mur, Parotidinum, Abrotanum, Trifolium, Pancreatin.

You can see from the highlights just how many of them have worked successfully for me in the past. Merc has overdone it and Lach 6 is the only one I've had success with, Belladonna has worked only in 3x for me. And I've only used the Kalis once or twice. The rest I've used in very high potency quite safely and had dogs improve in leaps and bounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment