New Moon and weather change are two times they usually die, when the problem grows to overwhelm their system. The remedies are Helleborus niger 200, 1m; Rhododendron 12x, 1m, 10m; Ignatia 6, 200, cm; Physostigma cm (and maybe China 12, Angustura 1m, Upas 30, Spigelia 6, Bufo 30 which probably supported the previous).*
These are the symptoms that I've seen which can be corrected by the previous remedies:
- Rumbling in the bowels
- Fermented bubbly greyish diarrhoea
- Bubbling fermentation in the stomach and intestines
- Throbbing abdomen
- Unfocussed eyes turned slightly upwards - with strabismus in one case, sideways motion of the eyeballs in another case
- Bloated abdomen, spindly legs (which later gets drawn inwards as the animal dehydrates)
- Pitious mewing, itching all over, whining puppies and dogs.
- Kittens sitting on their abdomen because they feel better by pressure and being still
- Licking paws (pain in soles)
- Hard pimply skin patches around the neck and back
- Eye-glue, greyish-green mucus in and around the eyes, photophobia, dilated fixed pupils, greyish-greenish cataract (?) of the lens or fluid in the eye (vitrious?)
- Vomiting as food is swallowed, digested and diarrhoea soon after eating.
- Ears sloshing with fluid
- Grey skin
- Reaction to the weather
Fingers crossed that it lasts!
[Much as I'd like to heal with a single remedy, it has become clear to me that different phases of the moon cycle draw multiple remedies which are compatible. Maybe one day I'll go back to single remedies (probably with elements and animal remedies, nosodes and isodes too) but the plant remedies work well together.]
* Why these remedies?
What I think works together in these remedies is:
- Helleborus niger 200, 1m - eruptions suppressed internally in the abdomen (Kenchu draws it there; little one drew it in a sharp line below the last right rib over the liver); dirty pores around nostrils (black patches on nose). Solar plexus, epigastric nerve.
- Rhododendron 12x, 1m, 10m - reaction to weather, worms
- Ignatia 6, 200, cm - grief, tonsillitis, abdomenal fermentation (amoebiosis, etc), jerking of limbs in sleep, excoriated skin around the tail.
- Physostigma cm - autonomous muscular paralysis (peristalysis, eg., of the bowels)
- China 12 - food lies undigested, slow digestion, vomiting of undigested food; flatulent colic, jaundice, gastro-deuodenal catarrh; stool frothy, yellow, difficult.
- Angustura 1m - bone pains, cramplike colic and fermentation in the abdomen.
- Upas 30 - acidity, liver stitches, rumbling, spinal pain opp stomach.
- Spigelia 6 - gastric catarrh, worms, borborygmus, griping pains, threadworms and roundworms
- Bufo 30 - lapping motion before attacks; solar plexus nerve centered.