Saturday, May 31, 2014

Bringing in the elements

I've been considering adding an element or two of low potency to the sets that I've generated from the acid alkali list of Duncan.

I've avoided them for a really long time - the plant remedies have no aggravations as bad and I've found that more peaceful than anything else to heal with. But I don't know if it is enough - I can't avoid the elements forever. I'm considering just adding an element along with the 5 plant remedies or else doing just a set of elements for a day, a week or so.

Haven't made up my mind yet. But I know I've got to start on the elements, nosodes or isodes soon. There may be a world of healing in them for the dogs and I don't want my fears to prevent them from reaching it.

 Two days ago, Stripes, a frequently hungry mama cat, drew Fluoric Ac 6. I was surprised. In this chart it is the most acidic of the elements. According to Duncan, acidic animals need to eat more often than alkaline. After giving her the remedy, she is less frequent in begging for food. It all makes sense.

But I'm wondering how many others would benefit from being given an element or two to restore their bodies to a less famished state on the streets. This is the reason I think adding an element or two would bring them balance and some peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment